Student Registration Instructions
Students will need permission from parents/guardians to agree to waivers and complete the registration process.
You will be asked for a parent/guardian email as part of the registration process. If this is unavailable, please use your teacher's email address.
Fill in the Registration boxes below.
1. On the next page, update your personal information and create a password. The username is automatically filled in, but you can change it.
2. On the next page, select Create a New Project or Link/Join an Existing Project. If you are part of a team project and your teammate has already registered, your teammate should have received an email with a "team key." Use the team key to link to that project. Please do not create a new project if your teammate has already registered and created the project.
3. Answer the questions about your project. Titles, descriptions, and website addresses can be corrected or changed until the registration deadline.
4. Select your school, teacher and grade. If your school/homeschool and/or teacher is not listed, please scroll to the bottom and add the information.
5. Continue to the next page and answer the additional questions, if applicable.
6. With your parents/guardians, complete the permissions and waivers section.
7. To pay your registration fee, complete the credit card information. To pay later, select Pay by Check or Generate Invoice. You, your parents, or your school are responsible for paying the registration fee by the state contest.
8. Nominate your project for special prizes.
9. If you would like to upload a "profile picture," this image might be used to create the slideshow for the awards ceremony. You do not need to upload your profile picture.
Keep your username and password in a safe place so you can access the system easily. Use the Login option (top right) to access the system after you have registered. You can make updates to your information and pay your registration fee until the registration deadline.
You will need to log in and update the "my profile" to add your required entry paperwork and necessary project links. ProjectSubmissionInstructionsUpdated.pdf
Student Registration Deadline: Monday, March 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm
Project Submission Deadline: Monday, March 22. 2021 at 11:59 pm
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call (802) 828-1413.